Sunday 27 January 2019

Star Ratings

For posterity I have established what my star ratings represent. I hate half marks and I'm not a massive fan of marking something out of 10. It's a 5 star rating or nothing.

Also I've succumbed to tracking my film watching on Letterboxd. This is only for films so I'll still keep my lists for books/tv/other activities. Cataloguing everything seems to instil some satisfaction within me. Let's see how long I manage to keep it up.

* - 1 star - hated it, would never want to watch again
** - 2 stars - didn't like, wouldn't watch again but had some merits
*** - 3 stars - liked it, wouldn't feel compelled to watch again (but never say never!)
**** - 4 stars - liked it, would want to watch again
***** - 5 stars - loved it, would watch again lots

Letterboxd profile

No comments:

Post a Comment