Tuesday 18 September 2012

Do you see what I see?

Because I can't be fucked with facebook. And I used to post blogs like this all the time on my... Other blog... Man, online diaries were so lame weren't they!? It's strangely satisfying. Plus I have a back log of pictures on my phone which I spend most of my time ignoring.
So yeah, these are just a selection of photos which sum up the past couple of months; and that's how I'll remember them when looking back in many moons to come.Warning, I have never, nor will I ever, photograph well; my cross to bear.

 
 That's just me packing my old apartment up, took me all day whilst boyfriend was at work. Took the chance to justify keeping all my hats by wearing them.

New apartment, it's much tidier now. Honest.

Job at Cosmopolitan hotel, turned up hungover at 7am and then got to watch a bunch of lunatics do a fun run past the windows. Nothing about it looked fun but then again I was pretty nauseous.

 God remember that day I saw the Queen? Well I do, was pretty significant, something to tell... people. If they ask. Got talking to a particularly tall person in order to convince him to shift aside so I could get this photo. He was nice, he just didn't understand my obsession with tall jokes.
 The best photo I have my parents together, actually probably the only one I can keep, the other one Dad stuck his tongue out. Apparently I look nothing like them according to my friends, probably a good thing, no?
 Well this is the only clear picture I have of me and my sister together and she looks like she's had botox. She'll hate me for this. To be fair it's not a great photo at all, I'm on the left, then on the right is my cousin, she's 14 and she drinks more than me, no lies.
 The birthday cake that my sister picked out and my mum complained about, relentlessly.
 Don't ever tell me I'm bad at golf when I have posture like that! It was my parents idea for my birthday, I hate golf, everyone else in my family kind of loves it... This was not golf, it was pitch and putt, and I still couldn't for the life of me hit that damn ball.
 And when you get bored you watch your boyfriend and cousin whack holes in sand pits. They also wrote Nicola is Gay in the sand.
I'm not going to lie, I was off my face drunk and went for a paddle in the sea only to discover when it goes up to your knees and you can't feel your toes, it's time to get out. Also when other drunk people are peeing into the sea... Well. Not my best idea.
That's my boss stretched across the piano, and my friend from work, yeah that's his head, it's in an odd position but that's the power of posing on a piano at 2 in the morning. I wish I could remember more of that night....

 Ah yes that ill advised trip to Liverpool, my shocking camera work, boyfriend pointing at a boat I had fallen inexplicably in love with. I also fell in love with a pub called the Pump House but the photo with him standing outside it, well I think it gives the wrong impression.
By far my favourite name for a restaurant. But we'd already eaten at the Pump House... Gutted.
 I fell to the floor in awe at my very own TARDIS popcorn holder.
Went to work and left boyfriend to watch Pan's Labyrinth, told him was quite light hearted, like the David Bowie one. He was a bit scarred by the Pale Man and tried to scare me with him impression of him.
Sometimes I sit with a bowl on my head when all my hats are in the wash. Go figure.

Yeah see, this is why I don't post on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment